Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/23

I feel like today was an important day once. I don't remember why.

Today I got up at 7 to load the drums at 8 for African Ensemble. We played at an elementary school a little east of Mesquite, and it was pretty fun. The drive was pretty long just for that one concert, but you don't see me complaining.

After that I went to Singers, which wasn't very productive today. It took a while to get started, and I just feel like we didn't get very much done.

My percussion group rehearsal was crazy, because I hadn't practiced enough and all of my notes were probably wrong. So I'm going to go practice after I write this.

Today felt really long, yet somehow I also feel like I didn't get very much done.

But tomorrow I'll have theory, and that's it, and I can practice and be proactive and get things done. And then Friday I'll have cool classes and play at SMU and then rock out at a house party. It'll get better.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment