Friday, February 11, 2011

2/11

Some days don't go the way you want them to.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I did really terribly in Aural Skills, the guys slacked in Jazz Singers and we dropped the ball, and I failed all of my barriers. Every single one.

On days like these, it's crucial to not only keep your head up, and keep trying and to work harder, but it's also good to look back and see what you've done, what you have and who's out there to help. The easiest way to pick yourself back up after falling is to remember how awesome it was all of the time you were standing on your own feet.

If failing the barriers is a consistent problem, then I'll have to reevaluate my life, and I don't know what I'll do, mostly because I don't know what I'm doing in the first place.

If any of my teachers or professors or friends read this, you should know that I'm sorry for the times I was ever a jerk or a stubborn ass, and I'm committed to respecting you and being genuine with you. I probably took you for granted, and that is a really terrible thing to do.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment