Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/22 - Tell someone you appreciate them

I don't really know who reads this blog. I've put the little map thingy up on the side to see where people keep reading this from, but it doesn't help too much.

Today, unexpectedly, I sat down and thought of all of the people that do things for me that I don't really notice, or people that never get credit for making my life awesome.

- Fellow students at UNT, thank you for being very open and nice and not awkward, or just the right kind of awkward. It's nice having a lot of new friends that keep you company and keep you sane.
- Teachers, thanks for dealing with the hundreds of crazy, clueless, sleep-deprived students you do your best to teach everyday. I wouldn't want to be you. They should pay you more.
- Lunch ladies, front desk people, R.A.'s, librarians, custodians, advisors, you guys rock. Seriously.
- I try to call my family every other day, but I get pretty busy, or just sleepy, and sometimes they don't get to hear how much I love them and I miss them. I'm pretty dang excited to see you guys.
- Friends back home, I miss you. What we had was something special. Please keep writing me letters and telling me about your lives, I really do enjoy reading them. And can we please see each other when I get home? Yes? Okay.
- Family in Texas! There already isn't a way to repay you for all the laundry and food and concert tickets and gas money and state fair entertainment you've provided for me. I'll think of a way, though, just wait.
- Mr. Andrew Nester, from Floyd, Virginia, 100 dollars is a lot of money to a college student. It'll probably be gone quickly, but not as quickly as I hope to write back to you with cool stories and such. I'm sad that you guys can't come to Texas for Thanksgiving, but I'll see you very soon, I can tell.
- Zoe. I love you a lot. When you wake up in the morning and read this, remember it's cute when you fall asleep on me. Haha.
- People that read this blog just for the fun of it: This entry is kind of different from the others, I hope you don't mind. If you have any suggestions or comments, I would love to hear them, and I appreciate the time you give to read this.

Thanks everyone, for making my life rock.

M

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It's really fun to read about the stuff you learn, (especially the south indian ensemble days), just so you know.

    ReplyDelete